Our Nido and Young Toddler programs, offered for children from three months to 24 months have been designed to foster exploration, learning, and play.
These programs will introduce you and your child to the Montessori method and philosophy, teaching developmentally appropriate activities for babies. Flexible scheduling options for families include Half, Core and Full Day Programs as well as three-consecutive day and five-day options. A hot, organic meal and snack is included with all levels of the Nido program and breakfast is offered for Full Day Program students.
Key factors for parents considering our program.
- Your child will experience appropriate materials and activities to foster continued development.
- The environment your child will spend time in will be beautiful, spacious, safe, and secure.
- Our program will focus on the physical, social-emotional, and cognitive development of your infant.
- Your child will benefit from socialization with peers of the same age.
- This program is offered in an extended hours format, which spans 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Ready for the next step?
We understand how important it is to find the right program for your infant. We invite you to take the next step by talking with our Admissions Office.
- You can speak with our Admission Office during normal school hours by calling: 773.714.0646
- You can also start a dialog over email:
- You can schedule a tour of our Infant program here
We have exceptional reviews.
“I cannot say enough great things about Brickton. The academic work is rigorous and the children are challenged. The school has creates a strong sense of community by holding activities, etc. Every child seems so happy in being a part of the school community.”
“Staff goes above and beyond for each and every student. I have had several opportunities to witness, first hand, how caring and compassionate the teachers are.”
Check out photos of our infant program and then experience the program for yourself by scheduling a visit.
You might also be interested in: