Our infant program, offered for children from three months to 24 months has been designed to foster exploration, learning, and play.
This program will introduce you and your children to the Montessori method and philosophy, teaching developmentally appropriate activities for babies.
Key factors for parents considering our program.
- Your child will experience appropriate materials and activities to foster continued development.
- The environment your child will spend time in will be beautiful, spacious, safe, and secure.
- Our program will focus on the physical, social-emotional, and cognitive development of your infant.
- Your child will benefit from socialization with peers of the same age.
- This program is offered in an extended hours format, which spans 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Ready for the next step?
We understand how important it is to find the right program for your infant. We invite you to take the next step by talking with our Admissions Office.
- You can speak with our Admission Office during normal school hours by calling: 773.714.0646
- You can also start a dialog over email: ">
- You can schedule a tour of our Infant program here
- Please also consider downloading the Nido Enrollment Form, which identifies programs and fees.
We have exceptional reviews.
“I cannot say enough great things about Brickton. The academic work is rigorous and the children are challenged. The school has creates a strong sense of community by holding activities etc. Every child seems so happy in being a part of the school community.”
“Staff goes above and beyond for each and every student. I have had several opportunities to witness, first hand, how caring and compassionate the teachers are.”
Check out photos of our infant program and then experience the program for yourself by scheduling a visit.
You might also be interested in: